Sunday 11 January 2015

Cd cover - Safwana

To create the CD cover I searched the CD Cover size specifications and these were the sizes for real music Cd's, 4.75 inches square. Real printed designs include bleed, the "bleed area" is an extra 1/8" of space for backgrounds to extend beyond the finished size of the CD. 


When creating the CD cover, I looked for inspiration from other music CD covers, and I wanted to in-cooperate tumblr images into the cover, I done this through the use of offset which allowed me to add a type of white screen above which is faded out, giving a less distinct image of the background, making it easier for the logo Haze to stand out. Also it follows the conventions of indie rock music.

Here are some of the CD Covers I have made













No comments:

Post a Comment